Saturday, April 22, 2023

Getting Productive with Things.Cultured code things export free

Looking for:

Cultured code things export free 













































     

Cultured code things export free



 

When it comes to effective organization you could probably read this book and be done, it really is that good. I really can. In the early days of productivity software Things was relatively alone in the marketplace. Today things are very different with Asana, Todoist, Wunderlist, TaskPaper and a whole myriad of other entrants crowding up the productivity suite market. Thankfully however they do offer AppleScript functionality so an evening of hacking led me to produce a script which pulls the data out of their database and sticks it into a nice CSV.

From there you can copy and paste it into the task app of your choice or alternatively import it using your own script-fu. Having errors with this script. My comment was removed, maybe? I definitely need to export from Things! Thanks, Leon! I recently updated to Things 3. I tried running the script but received an error. Can the script be edited to work for exporting from Things 3?

Otherwise the commenter above posted on Twitter about how she did it. Thank you for this script, which Notebooks guy kindly put me onto. I copied your script and set it loose on Things2 that has everything back to early days of Things. You mentioned it was slow. It has now been going on for about 6 hours. Of course time will depend on size of Things2 dbase, but should I expect this to continue on for days or weeks?

I would be grateful for any comments. Thanks for your time on this! Skip to content. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Previous Previous post: Benchmarking System Performance.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment